You may think that a heart rate monitor is not necessary for everyone, but it is considered an excellent tool for those who work out. Indeed, the American Heart Association suggests that you should do an exercise that is vigorous enough to increase your heart rate to your target heart-rate zone. And with the advancement in technology, what better way to have it than with Bluetooth? So, in this post, we will talk about the best Bluetooth heart rate monitor out on the market today to help you with your search.
We hope you love the products we recommend! We only products that we thoroughly investigate and believe is a real value for you.
Sports Send may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. It is at no extra cost for you.
Best Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor: Top Three Picks
We will discuss the features, pros, and cons of three products and help you pick out the best one, so you will have a better idea of what a good heart rate monitor should be.
Polar H10 Heart Rate Monitor
For over 30 years, Polar has been working with globally leading brands to add the heart rate technology into their systems for an added value. The Polar H10 can be used with a fitness and sports application downloaded in your mobile phone so that you can experience how its technology can add value to your exercise.
- It is a chest-wrapped heart monitor device, which fits chests that measures 22-34 inches.
- It comes in a soft textile material that is comfortable to wear, with silicone dots to prevent slips and a buckle for security.
- It has built-in memory that allows the user to store one training session.
- It is compatible with GoPro Hero 5, iPhone 4S iOS and up, and Android version 4.3 and up with Bluetooth capability of 4.0.
- It has an enhanced battery life which can last up to 400 hours of operation time
- It has electrode sensors which contribute to its accuracy.
- It has an operating temperature of -10 to +50 degrees Celsius or 14 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It can monitor heart rate even in water with its 5 kHz transmission.
- It can transfer data to Polar Beat, Polar’s fitness and sports training app that gives you 100+ sports profiles, provides you with live voice guidance and allows for social media sharing. The Polar Beat application allows you to track your training session even if your phone is not attached to you. You only need to start the training session in the application, leave your phone and then start with your exercise.
- A chest-wrapped heart monitor device, perfect where wrist units are not ideal
- Soft textile material with non-slip silicone dots
- Built-in memory
- Compatible with GoPro Hero 5, iPhone 4S iOS and up, and Android version 4.3 and up with Bluetooth capability of 4.0.
- Enhanced battery life up to 400 hours of operation time
- Electrode sensors for accuracy
- Operating temperature of -10 to +50 degrees Celsius or 14 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- 5 kHz transmission to monitor heart rate even in water
- Can transfer data to Polar Beat, allows tracking even without your phone
- Bluetooth synchronization or pairing issues
- Missed recordings on some intervals when used in a prolonged training session
Scosche RHYTHM+ Heart Rate Monitor Armband
In 1980, Roger and Scotia Alves founded the Scosche Industries. They started as a consulting and research business in their residence in Southern California, where they initially focused on car audios. Furthermore, their ongoing cutting-edge product introductions to consumer technology arenas have proven their commitment to innovation.
Scosche Industries is now recognized internationally and is considered as an award-winning producer and innovator in consumer technology.