Running is one of the best ways to keep fit and even lose weight. And just like any other sport, running requires proper gear and apparel. Runners need reliable footwear as well as leggings or shorts and comfortable tops.
Of course, let us not forget the bra, which is crucial for women runners as lack of support for breasts, especially during workouts, can result in discomfort and pain. As such, which is the best running bra on the market these days? Below are some great picks.
We hope you love the products we recommend! We only products that we thoroughly investigate and believe is a real value for you.
Sports Send may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. It is at no extra cost for you.
The Champion Women’s Freedom Seamless Racerback Sport Bra
The Women's Freedom Seamless Racerback Sports Bra is designed for medium support. It is made from 95 percent polyester and five percent spandex. It has a seamless design that reduces chafing as well as a four-way stretch to provide maximum comfort. This sports bra also has a pull-on closure.
For additional support, this sports bra has a knit-in inner bra as well as a wide bottom band. Champion uses a moisture-management technology and knitted ventilating mesh to help ladies stay cool and dry despite indulging in a sweaty activity. It can also be machine-washed.
- Seamless design to minimize chafing
- Four-way stretch to provide maximum comfort
- Moisture-management technology and knitted ventilating mesh to stay dry
- Inner knitted bra and wide bottom band for extra support
- Provides only light to medium support
- No padding
- Loses elasticity easily
- Sizes are smaller than usual
- Can hardly protect breasts while running
- Not adjustable
Syrokan Women’s High Impact Support Wirefree Workout Racerback Sports Bra Top
This sports bra by Syrokan has a pullover style and is designed to provide support during medium to high-intensity activities like running. The fabric is made from 72 percent Polyamide, 28 percent Spandex, 86 percent Polyester and 14 percent Spandex. It has a double-layered, light padding and elastic closure for additional support and comfort.
This Syrokan sports bra also boasts of an elastic underband to support the breasts and comes with mesh panels for ventilation to help ladies stay cool during exercise.
- Double-layered for additional support
- Light padding to protect and keep breasts in place
- Elastic underband for additional protection
- Mesh panels for ventilation
- Hard to wear and remove
- Not adjustable
- Does not prevent bouncing during high impact workout
- No separate cups which push breasts together to form a cleavage
- Padding is very thin, and nipples might be visible