Gloomy weather has always been known to be “bad weather” or “cuddle weather” because people just want to stay all day indoors. People who are not very active love it, but those who want to keep doing their routine of chores and outdoor activities feel bad since it becomes difficult for them to do what they have to do. Fortunately, that’s when the best running gloves come in.
The Running Gloves
The hands, just like the feet, get cold really quickly and extremely because they have more sensitive nerve endings. For people with poor blood circulation, the hands can generate cold temperature and hold it for a long period.
For people who are living a more active lifestyle, they can opt to use gloves to make their hands warm during this kind of weather. However, doing so makes it also difficult for them to do some chores that involve using their fine motor skills.
Even merely holding a bag of groceries and opening the car door is difficult when the wrong hand gloves are worn. They need something that still allows them to grip properly, use their mobile phones, and drive around town.
It would also be great if a pair of running gloves is multi-functional. For instance, something that can also be used when skiing or when gardening during cold months.
The best pair of running gloves is what people can use in anything that they do during the winter, and can be paired with other kinds of gloves for a more comfortable and warm day.
Below are three running gloves that offers a variety of functionality.
We hope you love the products we recommend! We only products that we thoroughly investigate and believe is a real value for you.
Sports Send may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. It is at no extra cost for you.
HighLoong Sports Running Gloves
A pair of running gloves from Highloong is made of four-way stretch fabric materials using a combination of 88% polyester and 12% Spandex. Since they have a snug fit, these gloves can help improve blood circulation and keep the hands warm as long as they are worn. They fit perfectly provided that the buyer gets the correct size as guided by the sizing chart.
These gloves have a fleece thumb to avoid any slipping of items that the person is holding. Likewise, the thumb part is relatively thicker than the other parts of the gloves.
It also has a double-layer cuff to prevent the gloves from slipping from the hands and fingers. Although they are lightweight, they still provide comfortable warmth and do not overheat.
These gloves allow all five fingers to move comfortably to make any kind of tasks easier. They come in only three sizes for men, and another three for women. Nonetheless, they are very elastic and flexible.
- The color black matches all kind of outfit.
- The material is perfect even for spring and autumn.
- The insides of the gloves feel soft and gentle; they do not make the hands too sweaty
- These gloves can be used when driving, hiking, cycling, hunting, etc.
- They are not recommended to be worn alone outside during extremely cold temperatures.
- They have to be removed when using a touchscreen device.
Dooolo Running Gloves
The main feature of these hand gloves is its touchscreen compatibility. Meaning, they can be used to operate touchscreen mobile phones without hassles.
That is made possible since the thumb and index fingers of the product have a unique garment that is sensitive enough for touchscreen use.
Most parts of the gloves are made of health polar fleece and Lycra materials. Additionally, an anti-skid technology in a spider web pattern is added to the palm area to ensure that slipping is avoided especially when doing outdoor activities.
The forehand part is plain to make it still look sophisticated to match any kind of outfit. Further, the gloves are also flexible and stretchable to allow all fingers to move freely.
These running gloves from Dooolo come in three sizes: small (2.1 to 3.1 inches palm width), medium (3.1 to 3.5 inches palm width), and large (3.5 to 3.9 inches palm width). They are also available in black color and are unisex.
- The gloves combine functionality and style because the forehand and palm part’s design and material are specifically made for their purposes.
- These avoid accidents because of the spider-net design. Users can confidently use them when cycling, driving, wall climbing, etc.
- The natural polar fleece material also ensures that it is breathable while keeping the hands snug and warm.
- They can be used with all kinds of touchscreen devices.
- They do not have different sizing for male and female.
- They do not come in different colors or designs.
Lonew Touch Screen Gloves
Lonew running gloves are also sensitive enough to be used on touchscreen mobile phones. They use conductive fabric to transfer the touch of the fingers of the user to the screen.
They also have an anti-skid design just like the one above. The pattern is made of silicon and synthetic leather for increased grip.
These gloves are made of Lycra and cotton to provide warmth and comfort without sacrificing breathability. They are also flexible, and their exterior resists water and snow, but they do not make the hand feel too hot.
The snug wristband ensures that the warmth inside is sealed and no water or snow will get inside. The gloves also come in the following sizes: small (7 to 8 cm palm width), medium (8 to 9 cm palm width), and large (9 to 10 cm palm width).
- This product boasts of its conductive cotton that ensures that no screen of any gadget will be damaged or scratched.
- The anti-skid design on the palms are not easy to peel and will never affect anything it touches or holds.
- These gloves can be used for different activities.
- They do not have separate sizing for male and female.
- They do not fit snug for some people.
Best Running Gloves: The Verdict
When it comes to doing outdoor activities or even regular chores outside the home during the winter, the best running gloves are Lonew Touch Screen Gloves. It has additional features such as the garterized wrist part to ensure no water or snow will get inside them.
The materials used are also high quality, making them durable enough to last many winters to come.