A good running belt for men should be able to hold valuable essentials such as house and car keys, money, a mobile phone, a small energy bar, and a water bottle. Seems too much right? A runner should be able to have at least 3 of these items before going out for a run.
You don’t want to miss any important call or should you need to make a call during emergencies, bring your smartphone with you is really very important. And should you feel hungry or thirsty, reaching out for an energy bar or a piece of banana can prove to be handy.
And of course, we need to replenish lost fluids with a bottle of water to avoid dehydration. What then is a good running belt for men?
To make it easier for you, we have rounded up 2 of the best running belts available for men:
We hope you love the products we recommend! We only products that we thoroughly investigate and believe is a real value for you.
Sports Send may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. It is at no extra cost for you.
Best Running Belt for Men
This one of a kind running belt is best to use when running a marathon or during a daily jog. To know more about this amazing product, we have listed its features below:
- Can hold and comes with 2 10 oz BPA free bottles
- Has a long 7.5″ pocket that can fit even the largest smartphones like an iPhone 6/7 plus
- Gel interior to prevent the belt from bouncing up and down while running
- Includes a hole for headphones
- Convenient zipper placement
- Adjustable belt from 20″ to 40″ and has a max stretch of 47″
- Its dimensions are 8.1 x 7.3 x 3.7 in. and weighs 9.6 oz.
- Includes four reflective tags and two reflective paint strips
- Water-resistant neoprene pockets
- Comes in two colors: black and blue
Pros and Cons
The BRINGIT Running Hydration Belt is without a doubt a great product made from great quality materials. It definitely has a lot of positive qualities that would most definitely convince you to try it.
Here is its list of positive qualities:
- The belt stays in place and does not slip thanks to the gel grips
- The water bottles provide the perfect amount of hydration, easily accessible, and does not spill
- The pockets are very spacious and can fit your smartphone, protein bars, keys, cash, cards, and more
- It is very cheap
- The belts can be adjusted easily
- Includes convenient clips to hold your racing number when running a marathon
Its many positive attributes make it no wonder why BRINGIT Running Hydration Belt is being enjoyed by many runners. But just like any other product, it still has some downsides:
- It can be a bit challenging to place and remove large phones
- The stitches can use a lot of improvement
- Some have found the water bottles to have a soapy or chemical taste to it
- There is a chemical smell coming from the belt itself
- The placement of the zipper is not that convenient
- Some have experienced leaks on the water bottles
AIKELIDA Running Belt
Another great contender is this AIKELIDA Running Belt. It is much simpler than the one from BRINGIT. So if you are looking for a basic running belt, this one may be for you.
To know more about this product, below is a list of its features:
- Made from lightweight yet durable material
- Breathable mesh fabric at the back of the belt
- Comes in four colors: blue, black, pink, and purple
- Has a reflective stripe for safety
- Large pockets that can fit smartphones, cash, cards, keys, and more
- Fun and stylish design
- The belt is adjustable from 30″ to 46″
- Large pocket size 6.2″ x 3.5″, and the small pocket’s dimensions are 4.7″ x 3.1″
- Waterproof and sweatproof
Pros and Cons
Any product has its own positive qualities and negative attributes. Let us start with the positive ones:
- The size of the pocket is spacious and can fit big smartphones, wallet, keys, and ids
- The belt is very lightweight
- Convenient for music lovers as it has a hole for headphones
- Comfortable fit and not at all bulky
- Extremely functional and has a fun design
- It is easy to adjust and very stretchable
With positive qualities comes with negative ones. Here are some of the things we didn’t like about the AIKELIDA Running Belt:
- The belt bounces a little when running
- It can get a little hard to put and get your phone if it’s on the larger side
- A little too snug for some people
- The zipper can use a bit more improvement
- The packaging is not that appealing
Having a running belt can be very convenient. You won’t have to worry about carrying stuff in your pocket and have the risk of losing them. You will get to have them in one appropriate place and get to focus on your exercise.
Every running belt has its own unique features. Some may be able to hold water bottles, while some may only hold a few things. When choosing the perfect running belt, you must carefully consider what your needs are.