A woman’s needs vary with that of men. Aside from the essentials like house and car keys, money, mobile phone, energy bar, and water bottle, a woman might need a tampon or a sanitary napkin in case they happen to be on their period, a feminine wash, and some paper towels or tissue paper.
That means the running belt should be sturdy and big enough to hold everything a woman might need during her run, jog, or walking routine. By making use of a running belt, it will eliminate the inconveniences of bringing our essentials with us when working out.
Since there is a big market for this type of product, a lot of brands have made their own versions of it. To ease the burden of finding the perfect running belt, we have rounded up the best ones available for women.
We hope you love the products we recommend! We only products that we thoroughly investigate and believe is a real value for you.
Sports Send may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. It is at no extra cost for you.
Eazymate Fashion Running Belt
Made by the company Eazymate whose products are being enjoyed in numerous countries in America, Europe, and Australia. They always aim to provide technologically advanced equipment and services.
They produce a wide range of products which includes bags, wallets, knee sleeve, and running belts. To know more about their running belt, we have listed its features below:
- Comes with two pockets with a zipper that can for your smartphone, wallet, money, keys, and many more
- Has a convenient plastic key clip
- Made from Spandex Lycra
- Comes in 3 colors: black, blue, and grey
- Comes in 4 sizes: small, medium, large, and extra-large
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Dirt-resistant and machine washable
Pros and Cons
The Eazymate Fashion Running Belt surely has a lot of great features that we can surely benefit from. Below is a list of the benefits we can get from incorporating this running belt in our workout:
- Not too stretchable so it gets to stay right in place
- Comfortable to wear and extremely convenient
- Roomy and can fit a lot of things
- It is one big pocket which is great because the space is not limited
- Easy to conceal
- Does not look bulky even if you put a lot of things in it
- Great for travel, exercising, or even everyday use
- Does not roll up even when running
- Eazymate offers great customer service
No product is perfect. With that being said, here is a list of qualities that Eazymate may want to improve on:
- Not that easy to slip on
- The sizes run small
- The two openings with the zippers in front are a bit narrow for some
- The stitching can be improved as they have a tendency of ripping after a few uses
- It can get a bit tricky to take things out
- Some may find the material to be heavy
Terra Running Belt
The last on our list is the Terra Running Belt. Just like the two previously mentioned running belts, this one has a lot of great features as well. To know more about this wonderful product, we have listed below some of its features:
- Made from super stretchable Spandex Lycra
- Has a reflective zipper and logo for night visibility
- Can fit big smartphones and wallets
- Comes in four sizes: small, medium, large, and extra-large
- Machine washable
- Dries quickly
- Easy to access pockets
Pros and Cons
Terra Running Belt has a lot of features that we can surely benefit from. Below is a list of positive qualities this running belt has that can possibly convince you to purchase it:
- Spacious pockets and can even fit insulin pumps
- Simple and classy design
- Can easily camouflage to your outfit
- Stays in place and does not bounce when running
- Great customer service
No product is perfect. No matter what type of product it is and what brand it is, there are still some attributes that some people may not find appealing. This is understandable since we have our differences in preferences and experience with the product.
Below is a list of cons the Terra Running Belt has:
- The size guide is not that accurate
- It would be great if the pockets were bigger
- A bit heavy for some
- Has a tendency of rolling up
One of the best exercises we can do that does not require complicated fitness equipment is running. All you need is a lot of stamina, determination, a great pair of running shoes, and a trusty running belt.
Running belts is an important tool since it makes it easier for us to carry our essentials without the risk of losing them and removing the burden of storing them in your pocket. You will get to run more efficiently and effectively.