Did you know that you can still enjoy professional golf simulation on a tight budget? Well, while the expensive simulators top the list, we still have our 3 best indoor golf simulator 2020 for under $1000. We start by reviewing these simulators and finally answer some of the commonly asked questions in this niche. Sounds exciting? read on.
A Detailed Review of 3 Best indoor golf simulator 2020 for under $1000
We hope you love the products we recommend! We only products that we thoroughly investigate and believe is a real value for you.
Sports Send may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. It is at no extra cost for you.
Optishot 2 Golf in a Box Simulator
To be good at golf you must practice more tees and green. The idea of golf in a box is to make you play golf everywhere and anytime you get the opportunity. The OptiShot 2 golf in a box simulator enables you to get more golf time and eventually experience will follow. It is portable, stylish, modern and technologically advanced.
The OptiShot 2 golf in a box package includes
Optishot 3DD Golf Software
The latest version of the 3DD software has improved rendering and a number of new options and features. It has three playing modes, training, custom and live mode.
This is the electrical version of a driving range. It offers six target greens for you to train on hits at preferred distances. You can also practice your tees and get accurate driver hit analysis that helps you make adjustments on your hits.
Additionally, you can train on any hole from the golf courses provided with the software. This helps you play certain holes to perfection.
Local multi-player- Here you can play full rounds with family and friends on any of the 15 pre-selected golf courses of the world. The different courses test your golf abilities on a variety of difficulty levels and characteristics.
- Live (Online Multiplayer)
This internet mode allows you to challenge other golfers from all over the world to a virtual game. It allows up to 2-4 players per game.
- Automatic cameras that track each hit
- Ability to choose weather conditions (wind, rain, sun, fog, etc.)
- You can putt or auto putt
- Realistic sounds and graphics of well-mapped fields
- You can regulate the green speed
- Measurement in either yards or meters (MPH/KPH)
- The simulator is adjusted for both right-handed and left-handed golfers.
- Access to software updates
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows PC
- Infrared Golf Simulator Optical Swing Pad
This is the center of analysis that provides accurate ball shot and swing analysis like in real golf. It uses 16 highly tuned infrared sensors to track all the data from your clubs. Moreover, it tracks ball shots before they are hit, during and after contact.
The sensors also give instant feedback concerning your club head speed, face contact, swing path, and distance traveled, swing tempo, shot shape, and face angle.
Other features include
- Replaceable turf
- Plug and play cable to feed data to your PC
- Ability to play with real balls, foam balls, or no balls at all
- Ability to use your own clubs
- It provides you with a good dynamic visual display.
OptiShot Practice Net
This hitting net is durable and designed to adapt to most environments. They are easy to set up and allow you to play with real golf clubs and golf balls in your home or office without fear of causing damage.
The net is also easily dismantled and portable. It comes with a carrying case convenient for storage and travel.
- Offers 8’ x 7’ hitting area
- Dimensions are 7’ H x 8’ W x 1’ D
- Capable to contain ball speeds of up to 175MPH
Optishot Hitting Golf Mat
The design is specific to fit directly with the OptiShot 2 simulator. It uses flush mounting to create a perfect fit making you experience the feeling of real golf. It has high-quality turf and high-density foam that brings the golf-in-a-field ambiance to your home or office. It measures 5’ L x 4’ W.
Optishot 2 Golf in a Box Special Feature(s)
Technologically advanced software
The 3DD software has high-quality graphics that bring the feel of real golf in your home. The ability to support multiplayer mode connects you with other golfers making your experience interactive and competitive.
OptiShot 2 Golf in a box is compact and can be carried everywhere you go. You can play golf in your home, office or while on vacation. It has few pieces hence saves time during setup. This also means reduced chances of losing vital pieces.
15 world-class golf courses
Improve your golfing experience playing on different courses handpicked from existing world-class courses. This makes the game both challenging and realistic. It also enables you to have fun playing different courses.
Additionally, it has eight playing modes that include stroke play, match play, alternate shot, better ball, best ball, Stable-ford, skins, and custom game lengths.
What We like
- Easy to use for both residential and commercial gain
- It is for entertainment but can be used for practice and improving your golfing skills as well
- A variety of game modes making it very difficult to get bored playing golf
- Has easily available and replaceable parts
- The swing analyzer gives useful data that is easy to understand and interpret.
- Can work with foam, real or no balls at all
- Fairly affordable
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Not suited for a club fit
- Needs a high ceiling when playing the woods or driver
- Needs a PC or laptop to run
For the price, it is worth every penny. It is not up there with other golf simulators in terms of accuracy, but it costs a fraction less. In addition, you enjoy an enthralling golfing experience. It is consistent and convenient making your practice more interactive without having to go to the range.