Have you finally decided to act upon your fitness resolves but cannot figure out what machine to use? We know exactly how you feel. Finding the best treadmill for running is not easy, especially since there are lots of models and makes to choose from. Do not worry though; we’ve got you covered.
We are going to share with you three of the best options that are available on the market today. Each one will be reviewed in detail to help you find out which of the three fits your needs and preferences the most. Ready?
Best Treadmill for Running: The Contenders
The treadmills we are going to review below are from reputable brands known all over the world—Goplus, Sunny Health Fitness, and Efitment. In this way, you can be sure that you will get the most out of your investment.
We hope you love the products we recommend! We only products that we thoroughly investigate and believe is a real value for you.Sports Send may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. It is at no extra cost for you.
1. Goplus Folding TreadmillCHECK LATEST PRICE ON AMAZON.COM
The Goplus Folding Treadmill boasts an innovative design that you won’t find on other treadmills. As its name suggests, this machine features a foldable design with three adaptable incline levels. It runs on a 2.24 HP motor that allows for speed levels ranging from 0.5 to 7.5 MpH.
Additionally, it is also designed with a five-inch Blu-Ray LCD screen that shows your pulse, distance covered, calories burned, time, modes, and speed. It features 12 different exercise programs too.
For added comfort, this treadmill features a wide belt and a Bluetooth wireless connectivity feature. It is also equipped with safety key and emergency stop control to ensure your safety while exercising.
- Can carry a maximum weight of up to 220 pounds
- Easily opens and folds securely
- Programmed with a wide range of speed levels
- Helps promote general health
- Safe and easy to use
- Allows you to record daily progress
- Designed to let you answer calls while exercising
- Portable and does not take up too much space
- Very easy to put together
- Can be used both for walking and running
- Has a noise that gets louder as you turn up the speed
- Not self-lubricating
- Does not have a pause button
- The side arms are a bit short
2. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T7603 Electric TreadmillCHECK LATEST PRICE ON AMAZON.COM
The next one to qualify for our list of the best treadmill for running is the SF-T7603 Electric Treadmill from Sunny Health & Fitness. This pocket-friendly treadmill would definitely be a great addition to any home gym.
It runs on a 2.2 HP motor that allows you to run from 0.5 MpH to as fast as 9 MpH. Similar to the GoPlus treadmill, it can also carry a maximum weight of up to 220 pounds. It is equipped with 9 integrated user programs and 3 incline stages to help you achieve your fitness goals too.
With your convenience in mind, this machine also boasts a folding mechanism. Pair that with a soft-drop system, and you have an electric treadmill that will be the envy of many. Additionally, it also comes with transportation wheels. Handrail controls and a digital monitoring screen are also great additions to its long list of features.
- Easy to use and move from one place to the next
- Offers a comfortable and safe running surface
- Records time and distance ran, calories burned, and pulse rate
- Makes exercising indoors fun and exciting
- Quiet enough to allow you to listen to music just fine
- Very hassle-free to assemble
- Equipped with a pause button
- Large enough to allow for both walking and running
- Can handle daily long runs
- Has to be manually lubricated every 3 to 4 weeks
- The electrical cord only comes at roughly 3.5 to 4 feet
3. Efitment Auto-Incline Treadmill
Last but not the least is the Efitment Auto-Incline Treadmill. This product boasts a very slim and compact design. It can be folded easily and securely for storage purposes. It comes with 15 stages of automatic incline and allows you to walk or run at speeds ranging from 0.5 MpH to 9 MpH.
Similar to the other two treadmills we have reviewed earlier, this one is also designed to keep track of your heart rate, speed, time, distance, and calories burned. You can choose to connect your mobile device via the standard 3mm jack or the Bluetooth wireless connectivity feature.
For ease of use, this treadmill is programmed with 9 user programs, three quick speed, and 3 quick incline switches. A pair of built-in speakers is also added to allow you to connect your MP3 player or smartphone.
Similar to the other treadmills we have reviewed, it can also carry a maximum weight of 220 pounds. It offers a running surface of 47L by 15.6W. This item also only weighs no more than 115 pounds.
- Can be used for walking and running
- Helps you track your progress
- Allows you to make incline adjustments with ease
- Can handle long runs
- Does not take up too much space
- Relatively easy to put together
- Designed with two cup holders
- Offers 2% to 10% slope
- Makes beeping sounds every time you press a button
- No volume controls on the unit itself
- A bit loud when used at high speeds
- Too narrow for some people
Looking at all the features, pros, and cons of each of the treadmills we have previously presented, we believe you will agree that the GoPlus Folding Treadmill takes the trophy for being the best. From functionality to ease of use, power, speed, and portability, this treadmill has it all.
While all three of them can accommodate persons as heavy as 220 pounds, the GoPlus Treadmill has the strongest motor, which allows it to provide speed levels for various cardio exercise goals. It also has 12 exercise programs compared to 9 programs found on the treadmills from Sunny Health & Fitness and Efitment.
Then again, if you are after more incline adjustments, then it would be wise for you to invest in the Efitment Auto-Incline Treadmill. It boasts 15 incline stages that adjust automatically. It also comes with built-in speakers for individuals who prefer listening to tracks while running.