How do we keep ourselves fit and trim? There are lots of ways to stay healthy. By sticking to a sensible diet of mostly fruits and vegetables, lean meat and protein, fish and nuts, and of course portion control. We should be able to know just how much our body needs to fuel it, keep it going and avoid various diseases.
If we keep at it, we are definitely on our way to good health. Another way is to keep an active lifestyle by engaging in sports and exercise. It is necessary to do that because we live an almost sedentary lifestyle nowadays.
We take rides even for short distances and sit behind the desk practically the whole day. Add to the stress we get from pollution, traffic, problems at work and at home. No wonder, a lot of diseases are linked to this.
And it’s really up to us to make sure we can keep ourselves disease free so we can enjoy a long life. We can set aside a regular schedule for sports and exercise in spite of our busy schedule.
And one of the easiest exercise to do that does not require any special equipment and expensive sports paraphernalia is by running, jogging, or walking, whatever suits you. All you have to do is wear a comfortable shirt and shorts, lace up your shoes, and head out the door and run.
When something is simple and easy to do, you can be sure that you can follow through what you are doing and keep at it till you get the result you want to achieve. But of course with so many choices of running shoes to choose from, which one is really the best for you?
To help you with your decision making, we have listed below the 3 best running shoes for men.
We hope you love the products we recommend! We only products that we thoroughly investigate and believe is a real value for you.
Sports Send may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. It is at no extra cost for you.
ASICS Men’s GEL Venture 5 Trail Running Shoe
[amazon fields=”B01GUFFCHO” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image=”5″]
[amazon fields=”B01GUFFCHO” value=”button”]
First on our list is by the company ASICS. ASICS is derived from a Latin phrase “Anima Sana In Corpore Sano” which translates into “a sound mind in a sound body”. This Japanese based company first started in 1949 and were introduced to the United States in 1977.
They have a wide range of shoes for different sports for men, women, and children. To know more about one of their topnotch line of running shoes, ASICS Men’s GEL Venture 5 Trail Running Shoe, here is a list of its features:
- Made from mesh and has rubber soles
- Trailing shoes
- Neutral arch support
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning system
- Removable sockliner
- Comes in a variety of colors
- AHAR or ASICS High Abrasion Rubber Outsole
- Rugged trail specific outsole
Pros and Cons
Here is a list of the things that we liked and did not like about the ASICS Men’s GEL Venture 5 Trail Running Shoe. First, let us start with the pros:
- It has a delightful cushiony deep heel cup
- Great arch support and fit
- Lightweight and very comfortable
- Nice variety in colors
- Durable and perfect for everyday use
- The GEL cushioning technology can significantly support any sort of impact on the foot when running
- Although designed specifically for trails, it works splendidly on the road
- Great value
The ASICS Men’s GEL Venture 5 Trail Running Shoe definitely has a great number of positives. However, here is a list of things that they can still improve on:
- The room for the toes are a little narrow for some
- Not that breathable
- Can be slippery on wet surfaces
- The material of the shoelaces can be improved
- Produces a squeaky sound that some people might find annoying
Tesla Men’s Lightweight Sports Running Shoes
[amazon fields=”B07XKSHJ13″ value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image=”1″]
[amazon fields=”B07XKSHJ13″ value=”button”]
Made by the company that produces the most affordable shoes, this one is definitely a contender. Its low price tag does not compromise its quality. To know more about Tesla Men’s Lightweight Sports Running Shoes, below is a list of its features:
- Flex-groove sole, hydro grip outsole, and cushioned insole
- Made from breathable dual vent mesh and synthetic suede skin
- Has a thermal bonded PU detail and well-designed side pattern
- Comes in a wide range of colors
Pros and Cons
Below is a list of features that we found great and makes these running shoes worth buying:
- Lightweight and flexible when running
- Affordable price
- Made from comfortable materials
- It has a great, stylish design and with lots of different colors to choose from
- The mesh makes it very breathable and fit nicely to those who have wide feet
- Can be replaced if you get the wrong size
- Gives you a little bounce when you run
Here is a list of things that Tesla may want to consider improving on:
- The sizes indicated are not accurate
- Some shoes came with glue marks, stains, and chemical smell
- Shoes with lighter colors tend to get stained easily
- Because of the price, it does not last that price long especially with frequent use
- The shoes could use more cushion
NIKE Men’s Revolution 3 Running Shoe
[amazon fields=”B010OCB3LS” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image=”1″]
[amazon fields=”B010OCB3LS” value=”button”]
Next is from one of the biggest and most famous supplier of sports shoes and accessories. This American company has been around for more than 50 years and is known all over the world. Their symbolic check logo has become a statement in the world of sports and even fashion.
The products they make has surely sets the bar high. To find out more about the NIKE Men’s Revolution 3 Running Shoe, here is a list of its features:
- Made from 100% polyester
- Traditional lace-up closure
- Has durable rubber outsoles
- Breathable mesh uppers
- Flex grooves
- Padded tongue and collar
- Soft responsive middle sole cushioning
- Comes in a variety of colors
Pros and Cons
Each product has its own share of pros and cons. First, let us start with the positives:
- Extremely comfortable
- Great value for money
- Has impeccable support
- Can be used to run in trails or road
- Very breathable
- It is not narrow even for those who have wide feet
- Easy to pack when traveling
- Simple yet beautiful design
- Can be used casually or for working out
Since no product is perfect, here is a list of its not-so-great features:
- The shoelaces are a little short so you may have to buy longer ones
- The material can be stiff for some people
- May cause blisters when used extensively
- It may take a few uses before you get comfortable with it
Running is definitely a great exercise that does not require any sort of special equipment. The only thing you will need is your determination, effort, and great running shoes. When choosing the perfect running shoes, make sure that you keep an open mind.
Each person has their own needs so make sure that you become aware of them so you can find the right running shoes for you.